WATCH: Mischievous Irish granny (81) plays knick knack on a neighbour

No Comments
An 81-year-old Irish granny exhibited her sense of mischief by playing knick knack, a game from her childhood, on a neighbour.
Mark Smyth encouraged his mother Olive Smyth to play the game on a day out to Stoneybatter in Dublin, the area where she grew up.
"My father just passed away in March and I wanted to cheer my mother up so I asked her what she would like to do for her birthday," reveals Mark.
"She said she wanted to go back to the neighbourhood where she grew up in Stoneybatter.  When we arrived there her face lit up with happiness and she started showing myself and my friend all her friends' homes.
"Then she laughed and said, 'God, I remember playing knick knack on all these doors with my friends.  Oh, the memories!'.  So I said, 'Why don't we do it now.  Let's relive your memroies.
"They thought I was taking a photo but instead I videoed the clip for a laugh and the memory is a fantastic day for my beautiful mother."

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.